I specialize in medical massage for pain, movement issues and other medical conditions.
While I see clients for a wide range of physical problems, I have special training and techniques that can relieve symptoms of the following specific conditions. I may be able to help you with these:
Conditions Treated (partial list)
[Pages to unlinked topics coming eventually.]
- Chronic Pain or Tension
- Reducing Stress for Improved Mental and Physical Health
- Jaw, Breathing, Swallowing and Voice Issues
- Osgood-Schlatters Disease
- Low Back Pain, Hip Pain and Sciatic Symptoms (Sciatica)
- Neck Tension and Pain, Whiplash*
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Upper Back and Shoulder Pain
- Mid-back Tension and Pain
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Achilles Tendonitis (Tendinosis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nerve Symptoms: Tingling, Numbness, Stabbing, Burning, Etc.
10% off your first session!
New clients only.
New to massage?
What should I expect on my first visit? Do I have to get undressed? What areas of the body will be massaged? Find answers to these questions and more:
Instant Gift Certificates
Give the gift of health and relaxation. Purchase online and print or email.