We specialize in medical massage for pain, movement issues and other medical conditions. While we see clients for a wide range of physical problems, we have special training and techniques that can relieve symptoms of the following specific conditions. We may be able to do to help you with these:
- Chronic Pain or Tension
- Reducing Stress for Improved Mental and Physical Health
- Jaw, Breathing, Swallowing and Voice Issues
- Osgood-Schlatters Disease
- Low Back Pain, Hip Pain and Sciatic Symptoms (Sciatica)
- Neck Tension and Pain, Whiplash*
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Upper Back and Shoulder Pain
- Mid-back Tension and Pain
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Achilles Tendonitis (Tendinosis)
- Lyme Disease
- Nerve Symptoms: Tingling, Numbness, Stabbing, Burning, Etc.
*Caution: Prior to receiving massage therapy for your ailment, please note that acute conditions—like whiplash—require that you first see your doctor to rule out more severe causes of tension, discomfort and pain. If you have a recent injury, please contact us first to make sure we can treat you. Regardless of your complaint, it’s advisable that you get approval from your doctor prior to receiving massage, as massage is contraindicated for some conditions (for example, massage should not be applied on varicose veins). Also note that your massage therapist cannot legally diagnose your condition.